If you feel you were wrongly convicted or that your sentence was manifestly excessive in all the circumstances and resulted in a miscarriage of justice, you may consider seeking an opinion as to the merits of an appeal against your sentence or conviction.

Our criminal law team can advise you as to the steps involved in the process of making an application to the Western Australian Court of Appeal or District Court of Western Australia, to help you lodge your appeal and provide you with representation in court.